Skip to main content

LONELY LYRICS singers and lyricists is Prznt & Emiway Bantai

LONELY LYRICS


(PRZNT)

Looking at my rear mirror, think how I’m gone, thought u would’ve caught up on, but now I feel it inside I can’t give bitches no more time, live your own lie, I let myself in, she take me right in, 

On my own grind, mama said don’t fold now, everybody popping to my songs I’m just gone now, 

These niggas be talking a lot they saying I’m better I know it yea, wrist on way below yea, I got too many hoes yea, inspire all these flows all these wannabes annoying yea,   Take me to the floor yea encourage me to blow it yea,  

Oh why all my life I been alone, take one pill to take my mind off being wrong, there’s too many bad decision round me in my zone, can’t be caught up w the deuces cus I’ll be in until the morn, 

All these lonely faces all these broken hearts, all these people round me they don’t see this far,

Looking at my rear mirror, think how I’m gone, thought u would’ve caught up on, but now I feel it inside I can’t give bitches no more time, live your own lie, I let myself in, she take me right in, 

On my own grind, mama said don’t fold now, everybody popping to my songs I’m just gone now, 

(EMIWAY)

Read more...>>>

" LONELY LYRICS" SONG INFO

SingerPrznt & Emiway Bantai
AlbumPrznt & Emiway Bantai
LyricistPrznt & Emiway Bantai
MusicPrznt & Emiway Bantai
Mix And MasterPrznt & Emiway
Music LabelEmiway Bantai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage -lyrics in English | Arijit Singh

 Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage | Kabir Sin Song Details:  Song: Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage  Movie:   Kabir Singh  Singer: Arijit Singh  Music: MithoonFeaturing   Artists: Shahid Kapoor , Kiara Advani  Label: T-Series             Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage -lyrics  Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya   Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya Baat Dil Ki Nazro Ne Ki Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum Baat Dil Ki Nazron Ne Ki Sach Keh Raha Teri Qasam Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum Iss Jagah Aa Gaye Chaht...

Bank nifty Prediction| Nifty Prediction For 16th September 2022 By Stock...

Bhari Bhari Song Lyrics in English - Shreya Ghoshal |Rajeev Mahavir |Pt.Birju Maharaj

Bhari Bhari - Shreya Ghoshal. Lyrics Singer Shreya Ghoshal. Music Rajeev Mahavir Song Writer Pt.Birju Maharaj Bhari Bhari Lyrics Bhari bhari.. matke chal Bhari Bhari Mat ke chal so.. Chal chal kai dagar chali Pag pag Pag... Dhawani Sun Chak Padi Gai gai... Muri Pah gai.. Bhari Bhari.. Matke chal soo..chal chal kahi dagar Chali... Dagar chali Dagar chali Dagar chali dekho dagar chali Achara sar sar sarso sarko Khad khad chudiya khadki Tad tad tad matke chatki Char char mein bheeg gai.. Bhari bhari matke chal so. Chal chal kai dagar chali Saanan Saanan.. kahi pawan chali Ang ang Bhichat sihar gai.. Ang ang Bhichat sihar gai.. Hasi HAsi sab pari Hash kari nit nit chedat laj gai na na kari mai har gai braj Sam Mai Mor bani Bhari Bhari matke chal soo.. Chal Chal Kahi Dagar Chali Pag Pag Dhavi Chak Padi.. Kahi Kahi Meri Pah Gi... Dagar Chali Dagar Chali Dagar Chali Dagar Chali....